Search This Blog

Tuesday, 6 November 2018

athletics reflection 2018

Athletics  Reflection



1. How did your athletics practise's go?
i went really well on shot put and discuss and got the shot put far out on the field.



2.  In what event did you most improve your technique?
long jump How? because I jump all right I slipped a little bit but I felt really proud of my self



3. What value did you show on Friday at Athletics most? be brave How? I tried my best on all of the activity's and I didn't get up even when it was hard.

I showed….. respect     by…. listening to the teachers when they were giving instructions on what to do



4. Who else did you notice showing one of our school values (they could be from another class or syndicate)?
Sarah How? even though she was short for most of the activity's she tried again when she mucked up.

she showed connect     by….. cheering people on when they couldn't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment