Search This Blog

Thursday, 25 October 2018

Passion project proposal



               

Teacher approval:
My Passion Project title is…  up cycling old clothes into new bedding
Who am I working with?   I am working with Sarah

What are my big questions to guide my learning?
To learn how to recycle old materials into new pillows.
How to up cycle old materials without a sewing machine
How to make a easy bed material.  
How to make a easy toy bed.



I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
  • We wanted to do it because we like doing different things.
  • One that would be good to the environment.
  • To do do something different and a little bit harder.  

What are some possible ways I could share my learning?  Choose 3 possible ways.

1) present what we made

2) poster

3) slide show

What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
  • Glue.
  • Stuffing or pillow.
  • Old clothes or old materials.
  • Old pillows.
  • A old blanket.

What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
  • When i’m stuck ask your buddy for help.
  • Stay calm and ask the teacher to give you advice on what to do.
  • Wait for a few minutes and start it again.

When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
  • The teacher.
  • Our buddy.
  • A friend.
  • Parents.

How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
  • If we need pillows we don't have to go out and buy one it would be helpful if were stuck.
  • We would know how to make a pillow out of old materials.
  • To improve on our skills and have a talent if we don't have one.


No comments:

Post a Comment