Search This Blog

Wednesday, 28 November 2018

week 7 weekly reflection

WEEK 7 REFLECTION



What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My reading because I found it a little hard to scan the text and I took a while to read it.





How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
Ignore the noise and just focus on the words I'm reading and when I'm finished just wait for the teacher in till he is ready.






What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing because I came up with a lot of great words and I didn't get stuck to much especially when everybody read there ideas out.







Why are you proud if it?
Because normally I have no ideas and I have to ask for help and sometimes listen to other people story's to get ideas but this week I came up with a lot of different ideas.





No comments:

Post a Comment