WEEK 4 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found my writing a bit tricky this week and I'm struggling to get some creative ideas to write.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
Don't talk to my friends and think super about what I'm going to right next week i should take my time and not rush.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am proud of my maths because I'm starting to think harder and I haven't got stuck on most things there has only been the one thing i get stuck on.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it this week because i have been taking my time in maths and i don't get distracted by my friends because we are in different groups and we only talk if we need help or are asking a question
No comments:
Post a Comment