WEEK 2 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
writing because we learned about the war and we had to do a diary about it we also learned
what it was like to be in the war.
what it was like to be in the war.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
to focus on what i'm
doing and don't get distracted by people.
to focus on what i'm
doing and don't get distracted by people.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My reading this week because
It used to be quite hard for me but I practice a lot and I don't get stuck on the words
My reading this week because
It used to be quite hard for me but I practice a lot and I don't get stuck on the words
Why are you proud if it?
Because I am liking it more and I practice in my on time I think I am
getting more better at my reading and i am going to try hard to get it done.
Because I am liking it more and I practice in my on time I think I am
getting more better at my reading and i am going to try hard to get it done.

No comments:
Post a Comment