WEEK 4 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found my math hard because I,m getting behind on my math boggle and I'm struggling on my decimals they are getting easier though
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I kept trying and asked for help when I was stuck I am getting done slowly Its just a few questions I get stuck.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I am most proud of my reading because I'm getting lots of facts about polar bears and I find in my reading I'm more switched on and thinking.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of it because I haven't been working with my friends so I find it a lot easier to research the animal that I want to learn about.

Hollee, Awesome effort your writing is going to be amazing! Remember next week to ask for help if you are finding maths hard... your teachers are always here to help.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mr,j next time if I need help I will make sure I ask miss Harsent to help me if i get stuck.
DeleteHollee I like the way you haven't been working with your friends so you can get your reading done next time if you need help ask a friend or teacher.
ReplyDelete