WEEK 1 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My maths because its hard to do the maths boggle when we have to do 100 questions and a rich math task because sometimes there hard for me to do.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
To focus hard on it and don't let my friends distract me.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing because I have been coming up with good ideas and focusing on it so I don't get distracted by the people around me.
My writing because I have been coming up with good ideas and focusing on it so I don't get distracted by the people around me.
Why are you proud if it?
Because it used to be quite hard now it is get easier to do and come up with ideas.

Because it used to be quite hard now it is get easier to do and come up with ideas.

No comments:
Post a Comment