WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My reading because I get stuck on some words so I have to re think but it was a little hard to focus.
My reading because I get stuck on some words so I have to re think but it was a little hard to focus.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
To sound them out and to take my time but make sure I say the right sounds.
To sound them out and to take my time but make sure I say the right sounds.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing because I've worked really hard on it and I tried my best.
Why are you proud if it?
Because I am getting better at it and I am not get distracted by anyone so that makes it easier
to write.
Because I am getting better at it and I am not get distracted by anyone so that makes it easier
to write.

No comments:
Post a Comment