Search This Blog

Tuesday, 27 March 2018

giving quality feedback

GIVING QUALITY FEEDBACK


WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO COMMENT ON PEOPLES BLOGS?
So they know what other people think of there work and so they know what they have to work on.


What is the FIRST step in giving feedback?
To start tag so we start with a t and it means to say something nice about there work and what you think of it.


Why is it important to follow this step?
So you don't get your feed back wrong and so they can understand it.



Do I have to use this every time?
Yes because it needs to make sense for the reader to read and so they don't right something silly.


What is the SECOND step in giving feedback?
The letter a mean to ask a question about there work and to give them a question to answer.


Why is it important to follow this step?
So you can keep asking people questions on a comment.


Do I have to use this every time?
No, I must choose between this step and giving feedback depending on the person I am commenting on.


What is the THIRD step in giving feedback?
G means giving feedback and putting a next time so its telling them what they have to work on.


Why is it important to follow this step?
So you get the right information and so people do not just guess it because if they did the reading wouldn't
know what the person meant.



Do I have to use this every time?
No, I must choose between this step and asking a question depending on the person I am commenting on

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO GIVE QUALITY FEEDBACK
So the reader can understand our comments and feedback its also good to spell it right so that person doesn't
struggle with the words in it because the person that's doing the feedback or comment might not of re read it..

No comments:

Post a Comment