Search This Blog

Monday, 11 March 2019

camp writing

Motivation:
Camp Experiences


Learning Objectives:
Level 3
  • Show a developing understanding of how to shape texts for different purposes and audiences.
  • Select, form, and communicate ideas on a range of topics.
  • Use language features appropriately, showing a developing understanding of their effects.
  • Organise texts, using a range of appropriate structures.


Level 4
  • Show an increasing understanding of how to shape texts for different purposes and audiences.
  • Select, develop, and communicate ideas on a range of topics.
  • Use a range of language features appropriately, showing an increasing understanding of their effects.
  • Organise texts. Using a range of appropriate structures.


Learning goals:
  • To hook the reader in with an interesting beginning
  • A variety of sentence starters
  • A variety of sentence lengths
  • Edit and rework
  • Effective peer checking and feedback







Tugging & pulling on the rope others start to rise up in the air. When its finally my turn I get called over to suit up. Climbing the ladder I get really bad thoughts but once I got up I knew I was going to be fine.


Higher and higher the harness strangles me as it clings to my throat feeling like I'm going to through up. Shoot down lower and lower I get the sick feeling like I'm shooting down a super steep hill. flying around like a bird I think I am going to fall or the the tall bulky trees.


cold shivering water making me freeze to death. I feel like i might drown as my body temperature gets lower and lower. Tipping and dunking I get stranded on my raft as I slowly sink. Blowing and splashing the wind slightly changes as I swim around with my friends. crunch I feel the cold wet dirt melting between my toes as I walk around.

1 comment:

  1. Hollee, great work adding detail and going back to change your work as per your writing goal. You have used certain words effectively so the reader can paint a picture in their mind. Continue to gain feedback and use it in your writing. Remember when you are publishing to use your punctuation knowledge.

    - Miss Lamond

    ReplyDelete