WEEK 3 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I found my maths because I still haven't got the hang of my rich maths task but I am getting
I just need to think harder.
I just need to think harder.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I didn't work with my friends and even if they did talk to me I would just ignore them and talk
to them at morning tea and lunch.
to them at morning tea and lunch.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing because I been working really fast and haven't been talking to my finds as much.
Why are you proud if it?
I am proud of my writing because I am all ready to start paragraph 3 and I haven't been getting
distracted by the people next to me the only time I talk is when i need help or I ask a question to the
people around me.
distracted by the people next to me the only time I talk is when i need help or I ask a question to the
people around me.
No comments:
Post a Comment