Search This Blog

Wednesday, 25 July 2018

WEEK 1 REFLECTION

WEEK 1 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My writing because I'm finding it hard to get ideas and I get stuck on my senses.

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
To try hard and block my friends out when they are annoying me.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My reading because I came up with a lot of good I think that means and there is not to people that distract me in my reading group.

Why are you proud if it?

I am proud of it because I didn't get stuck on so many words and I don't get nervous when I read in my reading group.






2 comments:

  1. Hollee, awesome to see you taking part and engaging with your reading Miss Harsent said you made some awesome I think that means statements. Remember with writing you can always steal some good ideas from others to get things going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr J in my writing I will use some other peoples ideas to make it better and more interesting.

      Delete