ALL ABOUT ME!
Who is in my family/whanau?
Mum, dad, Nana, grandad, stormy, buddy, Tia, Katie, sparky, beau and Rufus.
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
Horse riding, swimming, gymnastics and chipmunks.
What do you like to do at school?
Do work on the computer writing and art.
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
To maybe get my work done with better quality.
What helps you learn?
To ignore my friends when they're being silly and I'll just talk to them at
lunch.
To ignore my friends when they're being silly and I'll just talk to them at
lunch.
What stops you learning?
If I'm in a quiet spot and people come in and be loud and distracting.
If I'm in a quiet spot and people come in and be loud and distracting.
Who are my friends at school? Eilish, Sarah, Ruby and Fiona.
What was the best part of the holidays? To have a little break from school and my favourite
was Christmas because I got lots of presents and my other favourite was sleeping in in the
mornings.
was Christmas because I got lots of presents and my other favourite was sleeping in in the
mornings.

i like the way you added lots of detail what was your faviourite thing in the holidays u did
ReplyDeleteI like the way you had lots fun in your holidays. what type of presents did you get?
ReplyDelete